We are looking for system and network administrators to join our team
We are a Private Cloud and Infrastructure as a Service provider, offering solutions targeted to big consumers of computing, network and storage resources. Currently, we are based in Madrid, Elda (Alicante) and Amsterdam.
We preferably wish to fill this job vacancy in Madrid, but we are open to negotiate other of our locations.
Job’s description: System and Network administrator
We are looking for Linux system and network administrators to join our System Administration department. Your missions will be:
- Managing and monitoring Stackscale’s own infrastructure.
- Desiging, managing and monitoring the environments managed by customers.
- Support the R&D department.
- Technical support to customers.
These are the main technologies we use in our infrastructure:
- Linux, VMware vSphere / ESXi, XenServer, KVM, Docker.
- NAS/SAN, NFS, FC, copy-on-write filesystems (COW), NetApp ONTAP 9+.
- Arista EOS, Juniper JunOS, Cisco IOS.
- Saltstack, Python and Bash scripting for processes’ automatization.
- Nagios, Cacti, netdata, ELK, New Relic, Graylog.
- HAProxy, Keepalived, Varnish, NGINX, PHP-fpm, PowerDNS.
- MySQL, PerconaDB, Percona XtraDB Cluster, Galera, ProxySQL, MongoDB.
- Docker Swarm.
- Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity multi-datacenter solutions.
Preferably Madrid, but we are open for you to join our offices in Elda (Alicante) or Amsterdam.
Apply for our System and Network administrator position
Apply by filling the following form or by sending as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.